1. Infantry Division (Slovakia)
- Published: 26 June 2010 26 June 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
The 1. Infantry Division (also 1. Technical Division) was formed from the Mobile Division in August 1943. It was used for rear area duties and in September 1944 is was disarmed and used as a work unit.
Sources usedMark W. A. Axworthy - Axis Slovakia: Hitler's Slavic Wedge, 1938-1945
Charles K. Kliment & Bretislav Nakládal - Germany's First Ally: Armed forces of the Slovak state 1939-1945
George F. Nafziger - The German Order of Battle: Waffen SS and other units in World War II