3. Infantry Division (Croatia)
- Published: 09 February 2013 09 February 2013
- Last Updated: 09 February 2013 09 February 2013
(3. pješačka divizija)
by H.L. deZeng IV
Formed about 1 August 1941 with HQ in Osijek (ex-Osijek Division). By April 1942 Division HQ had moved to Vinkovci and by June to Tuzla, where it was still located in January 1943. The Division was disbanded in August 1943, and its HQ and staff was last identified on 29 August in the Prejedor - Bos. Novi area of West Bosnia where it was being dissolved and the personnel reassigned to other units. (1)
See the infantry regiments and other units listed under the Division’s order of battle.
Pukovnik Emil Radl (? Aug 1941 - ? Aug 1943?) Mar 1943
II Territorial Corps (Nov 1941 - July 1943)
Order of battle (20 Oct 1941)
4th Infantry Rgt.
6th Infantry Rgt.
III Artillery Group
IV Artillery Group
1. Colić, Mladen - Takozvana Nezavisna Država Hrvatska 1941.
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -