32. Ustasha Preparatory Battalion "Krbava and Psat"
- Published: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
- Last Updated: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
(32. pripremna ustaška bojna “Krbava i Psat”)
by H.L. deZeng IV
Began forming in Bihać, the seat of Velika Župa Krbava i Psat, in February 1942. It is not thought that this battalion ever completed formation since there is no further trace of it in the surviving records. Furthermore, the number assigned to it (32) is unconfirmed and needs to be verified, if possible. (1)
1. NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-821 roll 278).
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -