25. Ustasha Preparatory Battalion "Pliva and Rama"
- Published: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
- Last Updated: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
(25. pripremna ustaška bojna “Pliva I Rama”)
by H.L. deZeng IV
Began forming in Bugojno in February 1942. The seat of Velika Župa Pliva and Rama was in Jajce. On 30 January 1943 80 men from the Battalion took part in the defense of Gornji Vakuf during an attack by elements of the 3d NOU Division. No further information has been found, but it was probably disbanded in 1943 and its personnel used to replenish other Ustasha units. (1)
1. [Vojnoistorijski institute] - Zbornik dokumenata i podataka o narodnooslobodilačkom ratu jugoslovenskih naroda. Tom IV/10, p.612; NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-821 roll 278/437).
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -