19. Ustasha Preparatory Battalion "Usora and Soli"
- Published: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
- Last Updated: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
(19. pripremna ustaška bojna “Usora I Soli”)
by H.L. deZeng IV
Place and date of formation are not known, but the seat of Velika Župa Usora and Soli was in Tuzla. On 1 October 1942 the Bn. HQ and 1st Co. were in Tuzla and no additional companies were mentioned. But on 1 Dec 42 it is noted as being in Tuzla with 1st to 3d Co. in a strength of 375. No further information has been found, but it was probably disbanded in 1943 and its personnel used to replenish other Ustasha units. (1)
1. NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-821 roll 53/367; roll 448/627).
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -