- Published: 03 March 2013 03 March 2013
- Last Updated: 03 March 2013 03 March 2013
19 July 1940
* Performing an act of bravery while on anti-aircraft duty, or
* Being the commander of a battery were half of the men have received the award, or
* Receiving sixteen points (4 points for destroying an enemy plane without support, 2 point with support and 1 point for the searchlight crew credited with first location).
C.E. JUNCKER, A, W.H. BREHMER
(Courtesy of Derek Jones)
It was designed by Ernst Peekhaus.
Photo courtesy of Rusfront
Christopher Ailsby - A collectors guide to the Luftwaffe
Christopher Ailsby - World War 2 German medals and political awards
John R. Angolia - For Führer and Fatherland: Military awards of the Third Reich
David Littlejohn - Orders, decorations, medals and badges of the Third Reich
Reference material on this award
Marc Garlasco - The Flak Badges Of The Luftwaffe and Heer