- Published: 05 April 2012 05 April 2012
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
by Henry L. deZeng IV
These were surgical field hospitals that were organic components of the Luftwaffen-Felddivisionen and the Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen and therefore will not be listed here. A KStN for a Lw.-Feldlazarett dated April 1943 show a personnel allowance of 13 officers (probably all medical doctors except for 1 or 2) and 115 NCOs and men. Those that belonged to the Luftwaffen-Felddivisionen were turned over to the Heer (Army) in October 1943 along with the other components of these divisions. A complete list of Luftwaffe medical units dated 5 October 1944 identifies 6 still in existence and all of these belonged to the Fallschirmjäger divisions.
KStN: not found.