Published: 02 February 2012 02 February 2012
Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
The SS-Fliegersturm was an flying unit of the Allgemeine-SS that was formed in November 1931 in Munich and was absorbed by the Deutscher Luftsport Verband (DLV) in September 1933.
A special variant of the pilot wings (the SS-SA Fliegerabzeichen, an early SS eagle flanked by the SS and SA logos) was worn by qualified members of this unit.
John R. Angolia - Cloth insignia of the SS
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -