- Published: 11 January 2012 11 January 2012
- Last Updated: 07 June 2013 07 June 2013
The 2. Polizei-Panzer-Kompanie was formed in the summer of 1942. It was attached to the SS-Polizei-Regiment 14.
It was reorganized in May 1943, replacing the Renault tanks with Panzer I tanks, and was now attached to the SS-Polizei-Regiment 4.
Order of battle (July 1942)
- 1. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Steyr)
- 2. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Steyr)
- 3. Zug K-Pzkw (5 x Ketten-Panzerkraftwagen Renault)
Phil Nix & George Jerome - The Uniformed Police Forces of the Third Reich 1933-1945
Werner Regenberg - Armored Vehicles and Units of the German Order Police
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -