The Panzer-Ersatz-Abteilung 100 was formed on 12 April 1940 and equipped with captured French tanks. This training unit was attached to the 91. Infanterie-Division in the summer of 1944, it was in Normandy when the Allied forces landed and was destroyed.
Thomas L. Jentz & Werner Regenberg - Panzer Tracts No. 19-1: Beute-Panzerkampfwagen
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -