The leichte Panzer-Kompanie Warschau was formed on 12 June 1940. It was to be equipped with Panzer 731(p) (ex. Polish 7TP) and Panzer TKS(p) (ex. Polish TKS), one of only two companies to be formed specifically to be equipped with captured Polish tanks. It was redesignated leichte Panzer-Kompanie Ost on 3 September and took part in a parade in Warsaw on 6 October.
Thomas L. Jentz & Werner Regenberg - Panzer Tracts No. 19-1: Beute-Panzerkampfwagen
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -