- Published: 01 May 2010 01 May 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
The below texts of Anti-Semitic legislation in the Third Reich are presented with the help of David Thompson.
Note that this is not a complete list of this type of legislation.
- 7 April 1933 - Law for the reestablishment of the professional civil service
- 7 April 1933 - Law relating to admission to the Bar
- 22 April 1933 - Law against the over-crowding of German schools and higher institutions
- 22 April 1933 - Law relating to the admission to the profession of patent agent and lawyer
- 6 May 1933 - Law relating to the admission of Tax Advisors
- 30 June 1933 - Law changing the Regulations in regard to Public Officers
- 26 July 1933 - Executing decree for the law about the Repeal of Naturalizations and the adjudication of German citizenship
- 29 September 1933 - The Homestead Law
- 4 October 1933 - Editorial Law
- 21 May 1935 - Law concerning Armed Forces
- 10 September 1935 - General Decree on establishment of separate Jewish schools
- 15 September 1935 - Reich Citizenship Law (First Nuremberg Law)
- 15 September 1935 - Law for protection of German blood and German honor
- 14 November 1935 - First regulation to Reich citizenship law
- 7 March 1936 - Law governing elections to the Reichstag
- 26 April 1938 - Decree for reporting Jewish owned property
- 25 July 1938 - Fourth decree on the Citizenship Law
- 17 August 1938 - Second decree on law concerning change of first and last names
- 27 September1938 - Fifth decree to law relating to the Reich citizenship
- 12 November 1938 - Order concerning expiation contribution of Jews of German nationality
- 12 November 1938 - Decree on elimination of Jews from German economic life
- 28 November 1938 - Police regulation of the appearance of Jews in public
- 3 December 1938 - Order concerning the Utilization of Jewish property
- 30 April 1939 - Law concerning Jewish tenants
- 4 July 1939 - Tenth decree relating to the Reich Citizenship Law
- 9 January 1941 - Police order concerning identification of Jews
- 7 January 1943 - Thirteenth regulation under Reich Citizenship Law
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.