by H.L. deZeng IV
Formed summer 1941 in Višegrad, which is located on the Drina River to the east of Sarajevo in East Bosnia. In December 1941 the Company consisted of 336 men located in Višegrad and three nearby villages. There is no further mention of the Company for the next year and a half, and during that period Višegrad changed hands several times. The Company may have been decimated or disbanded at that time. On 21 August 1943 the Company is noted as being in the process of re-forming in Višegrad with all Moslem personnel. No further information has been found. (1)
1. NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-315 roll 2155/616).
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -