by H.L. deZeng IV
Formed 24 April 1941 with HQ in Sarajevo for eastern Bosnia. Initial composition included the Sarajevo and Tuzla Infantry Regiments. Following the general reorganization of regiments on 29 June 1941, its new composition included the 7th, 8th and 9th Infantry Regiments.
Renamed 5th Infantry Division around 1 August 1941.
Pukovnik Pero Blašković (24 Apr 1941 - July 1941)
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -