16. Motorized Division Pistoia (Italy)
- Published: 21 August 2010 21 August 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
It was reforming in northern Italy in September 1943 when it was disbanded by the Germans.
Order of battle35. Pistoia Infantry Regiment
36. Pistoia Infantry Regiment
3. Fossalta Artillery Regiment (mot)
16. Mortar Battalion
16. Anti-Tank Company
51. Engineer Battalion
111. Medical Section
210. Motor Transport Section
120. Supply Section
50. Bakery Section
Sources usedGeorge F. Nafziger - Italian Order of Battle: An organizational history of the Italian Army in World War II (3 vol)
Reference material on this unit- None known at this time -
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.