Bookstore - Artillery
- Published: 15 April 2010 15 April 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
- Joachim Engelmann - German Artillery in World War II
- Joachim Engelmann - German Light Field Artillery
- Joachim Engelmann - German Heavy Field Artillery
- Werner Haupt - German Anti-Tank Guns
- Werner Muller - The 88 mm Flak: In the First and Second World Wars
- Werner Muller - German Medium Flak in Combat: Twenty Millimeter
- Werner Muller - The Heavy Flak Guns 1933-1945: 88Mm, 105Mm, 128Mm, 150Mm, and Ballistic Directional Equipment
- John Norris - 88 mm Flak 18/36/37/41 & Pak 43 1936-45
- Janusz Piekalkiewicz - German 88 Gun in Combat: The Scourge of Allied Armor
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.