Bookstore - Rise to power
- Published: 15 April 2010 15 April 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
- William Sheridan Allen - The Nazi Seizure of Power: The Experience of a Single German Town 1922-1945
- Martin Broszat - Hitler and the Collapse of Weimar Germany
- William Brustein - The Logic of Evil: The Social Origins of the Nazi Party 1925 to 1933
- Thomas Childers - The Nazi Voter: The Social Foundations of Fascism in Germany 1919-1933
- Richard J. Evans - The Coming of the Third Reich
- Conan Fischer - The Rise of the Nazis
- David Jablonsky - The Nazi Party in Dissolution: Hitler and the Verbotzeit 1923-1925
- Samuel W. Mitcham - Why Hitler?
- Jeremy Noakes & Geoffrey Pridham - Nazism 1919-1945: The Rise to Power 1919-1934
- Henry Ashby Jr. Turner - Hitler's Thirty Days to Power: January 1933
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.