Bookstore - Justice
- Published: 15 April 2010 15 April 2010
- Last Updated: 16 September 2013 16 September 2013
- Robert E. Conot - Justice at Nuremberg
- Eugene Davidson - The Trial of the Germans: An Account of the Twenty-Two Defendants Before the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg
- Joshua Greene - Justice at Dachau: The Trials of an American Prosecutor
- Whitney R. Harris - Tyranny on Trial: The Trial of the Major German War Criminals at the End of the World War II at Nuremberg Germany 1945-1946
- Fern Overbey Hilton - The Dachau Defendants: Life Stories from Testimony and Documents of the War Crimes Prosecutions
- H. W. Koch - In the Name of the Volk: Political Justice in Hitler's Germany
- Robert Loeffel - Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth
- Diemut Majer - Non-Germans under the Third Reich: The Nazi Judicial and Administrative System in Germany and Occupied Eastern Europe
- Michael R. Marrus - The Nuremberg War Crimes Trial 1945-46: A Documentary History
- Richard Lawrence Miller - Nazi Justiz
- Ingo Muller - Hitler's Justice: The Courts of the Third Reich
- August Nigro - Wolfsangel: A German City on Trial 1945-48
- Joseph E. Persico - Nuremberg: Infamy on Trial
- Michael Stolleis - The Law Under the Swastika: Studies on Legal History in Nazi Germany
- Stanley Tilles - By the Neck Until Dead: The Gallows of Nuremberg
- Nikolaus Wachsmann - Hitler's Prisons: Legal terror in Nazi Germany
See also the Holocaust section.
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.