- Published: 11 January 2012 11 January 2012
- Last Updated: 07 June 2013 07 June 2013
The 13. verstärkte Polizei-Panzer-Kompanie was formed in February 1943 and was assigned to SS-Polizei-Regiment Griese (later redesignated SS-Polizei-Regiment 14). It was stationed in southern France until July when it was transferred to Croatia.
Order of battle (February 1943)
- 1. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Steyr)
- 2. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Steyr)
- 3. Zug K-Pzkw (5 x Ketten-Panzerkraftwagen II, VK1601)
- 4. Zug K-Pzkw (5 x Ketten-Panzerkraftwagen IV Ausf F1)
Flammen-Panzerkampfwagenzug (2 x SdKfz 251/16)
Phil Nix & George Jerome - The Uniformed Police Forces of the Third Reich 1933-1945
Werner Regenberg - Armored Vehicles and Units of the German Order Police
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.