- Published: 11 January 2012 11 January 2012
- Last Updated: 07 June 2013 07 June 2013
The 11. Polizei-Panzer-Kompanie was formed in August 1943 and was stationed in Croatia until the end of the war.
Order of battle (August 1943)
- 1. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Panhard)
- 2. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Panhard)
- 3. Zug K-Pzkw (5 x Ketten-Panzerkraftwagen Hotchkiss)
Phil Nix & George Jerome - The Uniformed Police Forces of the Third Reich 1933-1945
Werner Regenberg - Armored Vehicles and Units of the German Order Police
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.