- Published: 11 January 2012 11 January 2012
- Last Updated: 07 June 2013 07 June 2013
The 8. Polizei-Panzer-Kompanie was formed in January 1943 at the Polizeischule für Kraftfahrwesen Wien. It was assigned to the Höhere SS und Polizeiführer Ostland und Rußland-Nord and in November 1943 - March 1944 it was a part of Kampfgruppe Jeckeln.
Order of battle (January 1943)
- 1. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Panhard)
- 2. Zug Pzkw (3 x Panzerkraftwagen Panhard)
- 3. Zug K-Pzkw (5 x Ketten-Panzerkraftwagen)
Phil Nix & George Jerome - The Uniformed Police Forces of the Third Reich 1933-1945
Werner Regenberg - Armored Vehicles and Units of the German Order Police
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.