- Published: 05 April 2012 05 April 2012
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
by Henry L. deZeng IV
Provided training to air crew on the effects of rapid decompression at high altitude. There was one each for Luftflotten 1, 2, 3 and 4. All four of them existed to the end of the war. No information has been found regarding where each was stationed or their personnel and equipment allowances.
KStN: 5396 (L).
Sources usedDierich, Wolfgang - Die Verbände der Luftwaffe 1935-1945: Gliederungen und Kurzchroniken – Eine Dokumentation (Stuttgart, 1976), p.314; BA-MA Freiburg: Signatur RL 4 II/283.
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.