German WW2 awards
- Published: 15 April 2012 15 April 2012
- Last Updated: 28 October 2013 28 October 2013
- Awards worn in the button-hole of the tunic
- Blocking of awardings by the Wehrmacht
- NSDAP Party honours and their order of precedence
- Regulations for the wear of awards and badges in the Heer & Waffen-SS
- Holders of high awards
- Most decorated soldiers of the Heer & Waffen-SS
- Most Decorated Platoon Commanders, Squad Leaders and Individual Soldiers of the Wehrmacht
- Orders and medals of Joachim von Ribbentrop
- Relatives holding high awards
- German Medals & Decorations (1945) (compiled by the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF))
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.