Panzer-Brigade 109 Feldherrnhalle
- Published: 07 January 2012 07 January 2012
- Last Updated: 18 July 2013 18 July 2013
The Panzer-Brigade 109 Feldherrnhalle was formed on 19 July 1944 at Grafenwöhr training ground and was sent to Hungary. It was integrated into Panzergrenadier-Division Feldherrnhalle in October 1944.
Oberstleutnant Joachim Helmuth Wolff
The Feldherrnhalle units received the honor title because of the initially high number of volunteers from the SturmAbteilung (SA).
Order of battle
Panzergrenadier Bataillon 2109
Kraftwgen Kolonne 60 t.
The "Feldherrnhalle" cuff title was authorized for this unit to illustrate the connections with the SA-Standarte Feldherrnhalle.
Photo © N & T Global Trading
The Feldherrnhalle Kampfrune was authorized for use on the shoulder boards June 1943.
Photo © Relics of the Reich
François de Lannoy & Josef Charita - Panzertruppen: German armored troops 1935-1945
Alfonso Escuadra Sanchez - Feldherrnhalle: Forgotten Elite
Georg Tessin - Verbände und Truppen der deutschen Wehrmacht 1933-1945
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.