18. Ustasha Preparatory Battalion "Lašva and Glaž"
- Published: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
- Last Updated: 07 February 2013 07 February 2013
(18. pripremna ustaška bojna “Lašva i Glaž”)
by H.L. deZeng IV
Began forming in January 1942 but the place of formation is not known. The seat of Velika Župa Lašva and Glaž was in Travnik. On 1 October 1942 the Bn. HQ and 1st Co. were in Travnik, and this is all it consisted of at that time. The Battalion reported its total strength as approximately 150 on 1 Dec 42. No further information has been found, but it was probably disbanded in 1943 and its personnel used to replenish other Ustasha units. (1)
1. NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-821 roll 53/367; roll 448/627); Hrvatski narod newspaper.
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.