Operation "Kaub" (1944-02-12)
- Published: 23 January 2011 23 January 2011
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
Dates: 12 – 19 February 1944. (1)
Objective: To deny the Partisans use of the Sava River by destroying all boats and ferries in their possession along both banks of the river to the north of Bosanska Gradiška.
Enemy Forces: Undetermined.
42. Jäger-Division (elements)
187. Reserve-Division (elements)
- none -
Conduct of Operations and Results: Although some boats and ferries were found and destroyed, there was little contact with the Partisans. No reference to this operation has been found in the postwar Yugoslav literature.
1. NARA WashDC: RG 242 (T-314 roll 1545/1059).
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.