Point system of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Published: 14 June 2010 14 June 2010
- Last Updated: 07 April 2012 07 April 2012
The Bulgarian Air Force used a point system when counting the victories won by its pilots.
The basis were the three different types of victories:
1. Total destruction of aircraft in formation
2. Aircraft damaged and forced to leave the formation
3. Total destruction of lone or damaged aircraft
Based on these types different points were given:
|Type of aircraft||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|Fighter or single-engined aircraft||1||1||1|
Do you have any corrections or additions to the material presented on the site?
Please help us improve the site by sending them to us.