The Panzer-Abteilung 67 was formed on 10 November 1938. It was assigned to 3. Leichte-Division, later redesignated 8. Panzer-Division, during its existence. It was the first front-line unit to be equipped with the Czech-made Panzer 38(t) tanks and when it crossed the Polish border it had a total of 59 such tanks.
On 1 January 1941 it became III./Panzer-Regiment 10.
Thomas L. Jentz - Panzertruppen (2 vol)
D von Porat - PzKpfw 38(t) in strid (in Pansar, No 4, 1983)
Georg Tessin - Verbände und Truppen der deutschen Wehrmacht 1933-1945
Reference material on this unit
- None known at this time -